FAZIRA SURIANI MOHAMED FADZIL
INDUSTRIAL CENTRE OF INNOVATION IN NANOTECHNOLOGY
- B.Eng. (Hons) in Chemical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS
- MSc. in Chemical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS
- Certified Radiation Protection Officer (RPO),
- Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM)- Graduate Engineer (GE86226A),
- Malaysia Board of Technologists (MBOT)- Graduate Technologist (GT19120476),
- Certified Industry 4.0 Readiness Assessor (RA)
- Provide technical services for industry and research institutes or universities on TEM sample preparation (dispersion) and imaging, and Ultramicrotome sample preparation for TEM.
- Radiation Protection Supervisor - Supervising radiation worker and records for radiation equipment (TEM, XRD, XPS) in SIRIM Kulim, and reporting to Radiation Protection Officer in SIRIM HQ for monitoring purposes as per required by AELB and the Government of Malaysia since 2016.
- Technology Auditor (TA) since 2017.
- Readiness Assessor (RA) for Industry 4.0 Readiness Assessment (MITI) since October 2019.
- Project leader for SIIMF projects (2019 -2020) (2 companies).
- Project member - SIIMF Projects (2 companies), SIWP (Ruminant Feed)
- Internal Auditor - ISO17025, ISO9001, ISO37001.
Award & Recognitions
Silver Award (SIIF2011)
Dec 2011 KIPA
Hard Thin Film Coatings on Cutting Tools
Gold Award (MTE2011)
Hard Thin Film Coating on Cutting Tools